Flight Nurse - Float
- Phoenix, AZ
AeroCare Medical Transport has served the Navajo Nation, Northern Arizona and the Four Corners with high-quality and compassionate air medical transportation since 2004. Our staff is dedicated to serve others in their time of need by providing prompt, compassionate and exceptional Critical Care and Advanced Life Support. Currently, we operate three fixed-wing bases in Winslow, Chinle and Ft. Defiance, Arizona.
AeroCare was added to the AMRG family of medical transport companies in April of 2015. Being part of the AMRG family has allowed AeroCare to leverage management resources and experience to expand its coverage and serve more patients.
AeroCare is seeking highly motivated Float Flight Nurses for our fixed-wing and rotor-wing operations across Arizona.
As a Float Flight Nurse you will undergo a rigorous training and continuing education process that will allow for you to function as a role model to other company employees and function as a senior level provider within the organization at every location you travel to. It is of the utmost importance that our Float Flight Nurse staff has the ability to promote a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times during their career with AeroCare.
This is a full time position. Salary is dependent upon experience.
• 5 years of experience composed of 3 years of recent critical care experience.
• Current ACLS, PALS/ENPC, BLS, TNCC or equivalent.
• Advanced trauma course certifications.
• Must hold compact licensure and be able to obtain licensure in ALL states AMRG operates.
• Must be able to lift 150lbs and maintain a duty weight of less than 215lbs fully suited.
• CEN, CFRN, or CCRN.
• NREMT Paramedic or NREMT intermediate or basic.
• Flight experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.