- Powell, WY
Guardian Flight is the largest air medical provider in Wyoming with three current bases serving Lander, Riverton and Gillette as well as surrounding communities. With aircraft strategically located throughout Wyoming, we are prepared to quickly respond with the highest level of care to any and all healthcare facilities in the state. Our base in Price, UT is capable of serving Carbon, Emery, San Pete, Grand, Wayne, Sevier and Utah counties.
We hire the best people, operate the best equipment, and provide the best care available in the industry.
Flight Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight nurses must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
- Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
- Provide basic and advanced patient care prior to and during transport.
- Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including employee benefits education allowance, relocation assistance, paid vacation and holiday pay, 401(k), basic life insurance, medical/dental insurance, and voluntary life and disability coverage.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS or equivalent
- Nursing licensure and current certifications
- NRP and adult trauma training
- Three years’ experience in critical care, emergency department, and/or special care areas
- Be able to regularly lift, move and push up to 150 pounds
- Maintain a duty weight of no more than 225 pounds
- Professional certification (i.e. CCRN, CEN, and CFRN) preferred; required after two years of employment
- Flight Experience.
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com