- South Jordan, UT
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
The Network Coordinator role is responsible for monitoring the networking devices used throughout the AMGH network. The Network Coordinator will work to resolve connectivity issues alongside the Base Technicians to ensure minimal downtime for the AMGH Bases. The Network Coordinator will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting Site to Site VPN connections as well as remote access VPN’s for users throughout AMGH as well as external vendors. The Network Coordinator will also work to ensure the ongoing documentation sets are kept current and accurate.
The Network Coordinator will also assist with helpdesk calls and tickets with regards to network related issues such as network connectivity, latency issues, outages and resolve problems as need requires to end user access to Infrastructure resources.
While this is an Air Evac W-2 employee position from compensation, employee policies and benefits perspectives, this role will support all AMGH environments/entities.
Operations and Support
- Performs daily monitoring of network devices
- Setup, maintain, and troubleshoot Site to Site VPN Connections
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot Remote Access VPN Connections
- Verifies integrity of CradlePoints and base Layer 2 Switches
- Assist with maintaining hardware inventory of mission critical gear
- Apply firmware and patches to CradlePoint as directed
- Configure and add new services as necessary/directed
- Perform and monitor ongoing device configuration backups
- Assist in maintaining network monitoring software and equipment
- Keep network and process documentation current
Application Testing and Installation
- Research, tests, documents and installs new network device patches and updates
- Validates firmware and patch updates within network testing environment
- Monitor and respond to appropriate network tickets
Organization Core Competences
- Results Oriented
- Organization Commitment
- Team Work
Exhibits Professional Conduct
- High Integrity
- Concerned for Safety
Find out more by visiting www.amrg.com