Aviation Operations Records Admin.
- South Jordan, UT
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. AMRG has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Responsible for maintaining and insuring currency of all assigned pilot records (Helicopter/Fixed wing) to include uploading of pilot flight records, medical certificates and tracking of training due dates, tracking Night Vision Goggles and Electronic Flight Bags.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Uploading and checking of pilot records sent in from the field.
• Perform periodic airman records audit for completeness and accuracy.
• Tracking of Night Vision Goggles to include insuring they are sent in for maintenance.
• Tracking of Electronic Flight Bags (iPads) to include managing iPad content.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
Regular scheduled attendance Monday through Friday
Education & Experience
- High school diploma and three years related experience. Associate degree preferred.
- Military record keeping experience is preferred
- Previous aviation experience is required
- Able to read and understand regulatory documents
- Ability to make simple mathematical calculations
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of collaboration at all levels
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite including Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
Find out more about us by visiting www.amrg.com