Ground Ambulance Director
- Riverton, WY
Guardian EMS is the premier provider of emergency services and ground transportation in Freemont County, Wyoming.
The Guardian EMS Ground Ambulance Director is responsible for service-based leadership, personnel management, assistance with program promotions and events/outreach coordination.
- Demonstrates management and leadership utilizing the philosophies and culture of Guardian EMS, supporting exceptional clinical performance, customer service, safety, staff development, diversity, and innovation.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with local hospitals, law enforcement agencies, fire departments, and local flight companies.
- Covers open ambulance shifts as needed.
- Oversees and structures the continuing education and training of current staff.
- Organizes and oversees Wyoming state sponsored BEC and EMT courses.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Business, Health Care Management, Paramedicine, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Previous management experience.
- Wyoming EMT Certificate.
For more information, visit http://www.guardianflight.com/WY/