- Anchorage, AK
Guardian Flight is Alaska’s largest air medical provider with more aircraft in more places than any other organization in the state combined. Our history and experience has allowed our staff to gain a unique understanding of healthcare within the state.
Our crewmembers translate that experience into successful patient outcomes and community service as we live and work in this great state.
Flight Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight nurses must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
- Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
- Provide basic and advanced patient care prior to and during transport.
- Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS or equivalent
- Nursing licensure and current certifications
- NRP and adult trauma training
- Three years’ experience in critical care, emergency department, and/or special care areas
- Be able to regularly lift, move and push up to 150 pounds
- Maintain a duty weight of no more than 225 pounds
- Professional certification (i.e. CCRN, CEN, and CFRN) preferred; required after two years of employment
- Flight Experience.
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com/AK