Accounts Receivable Representative
- South Jordan, UT
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services,caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
The incumbent will work as part of a team to assist payers in resolving issues and facilitating prompt payment of claims.
- This position is focused on the resolution of insurance processing errors and denials.
- Payers include but are not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, and commercial health insurance carriers.
- 3+ years of collection experience in a hospital or agency environment with a proven track record of success in billing, reimbursement and follow-up.
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance plans, member eligibility, and medical billing.
- Strong background in all regional and national payer plans, claims processing, and reimbursement.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Word
- High school diploma or equivalent
Successful candidate will be able to work in a fast paced team environment, have the experience to operate multiple computerized applications, and perform at a high quality in a high volume setting. Most importantly, he or she must possess the skills to accurately analyze and research complex accounts, thus leading to the appropriate actions to resolve the account in a positive manner.
For more information, visit www.amrg.com