Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Fixed Wing)
- Honolulu, HI
Hawaii Life Flight provides the entire state of Hawaii with professional, high quality air medical transportation 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We are the comprehensive provider for all air medical transportation on the islands and have developed strong, long-term relationships with the healthcare providers in the state.
Our history of serving the islands, hiring the most qualified staff and providing our crews with the most high quality equipment is paramount to our success.
Stop looking for a job, and take off into a career with Hawaii Life Flight!
Aircraft Maintenance Technician, maintains the company's aircraft by performing intermediate and heavy maintenance tasks on turbine and reciprocating powered aircraft.
- Performing and documenting maintenance and alterations of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Program, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals and associated service documentation, acceptable and approved data as applicable, and 14 CFR regulations
- Ensuring all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents to include all company forms and AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer’s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and maintained in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations
- Providing after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as directed
- Maintaining Company owned tools and ground support equipment
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- 2-3 years experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraft
- Possess a basic knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite 2010)
- Valid and current FAA A&P License with Inspection Authorization
- 5+ years’ experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraft
- Significant maintenance experience with Beechcraft King Air series turboprop aircraft and Bombardier/Learjet light and mid-size jet aircraft
- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR regulations and associated guidance material applicable to maintenance and alterations of aircraft operated on a 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate
For more information, visit www.hawaiilifeflight.com