Accounts Receivable Representative (Entry Level)
- South Jordan, UT
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Performs tracking of claims through the billing process, to identify problem areas, and determine a course of action to resolve aging claims. Must work collaboratively with all departments across the organization.
- Interacts with third party representatives and utilizes online sites to review status and update accounts as needed to expedite the claims process.
- Interacts with manager and team members regarding A/R research results.
- Responsible for the follow up on A/R research projects; review status of accounts, action taken, and further course of action if warranted.
- Provides updates to manager with findings from A/R research and status of A/R projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ month's experience in an office or professional setting
- Working computer skills, including Microsoft office, email and internet
- Basic knowledge of mathematics
- Knowledge of accounting and/or insurance carrier payment policies is not required, but a plus
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Flexible to handle unexpected daily challenges
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.