Medical Billing Specialist
- South Jordan, UT
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. AMRG has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
AMRG is currently seeking a Medical Biller/Coder for our central offices. The Biller/Coder is responsible for accurate and timely claims submissions and processing of claims for all payers.
- Verify patient coverage and demographic information, draw conclusions and correct billing errors or other claim issues.
- Capture and process all account charges.
- Accurate and efficient coding and billing.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Contributes to improvement of billing procedures and processed.
*Pay starting at $16-$21 per hour!
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience with electronic billing.
- Strong working knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Basic knowledge of COB rules and regulations pertaining to Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial plans.
- Previous coding (CPT & ICD9), billing and/or revenue cycle experience.
- Coding certification a plus.
For more information, visit www.amrg.com