Flight Nurse (2)
- Gallup, NM, Gallup, NM, United States
Eagle Air Med has served Northern Arizona, Northern New Mexico, Southern Colorado and Southern Utah with more aircraft, more fully dedicated crews and for a longer period of time than any other air medical program in the area.
Eagle has developed an extensive history of success in a geographical, cultural and politically sensitive market. We pride ourselves in being a critical component of the local healthcare network.
Flight Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight nurses must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
- Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
- Provide basic and advanced patient care prior to and during transport.
- Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS or equivalent
- Nursing licensure and current certifications
- NRP and adult trauma training
- Three years’ experience in critical care, emergency department, and/or special care areas
- Be able to regularly lift, move and push up to 150 pounds
- Maintain a duty weight of no more than 225 pounds
- Professional certification (i.e. CCRN, CEN, and CFRN) preferred; required after two years of employment
- Flight Experience.
For more information, visit www.eagleairmed.com