- Ely, NV
American Med Flight is the largest, most experienced fixed-wing air ambulance company in Nevada and Eastern California. For over 20 years, American Med Flight has transported patients safely to medical centers where they may receive life-saving treatment for disease or injury. We've transported well over 10,000 patients over hundreds of thousands of miles over the Western United States. Cruising at approximately 300 miles per hour, we can get you and/or your loved ones to safety quicker than just about any other mode of medical transportation.
We are currently seeking highly motivated ED, ER or ICU nurses to join our EMS flight crew. Commutable schedule with crew housing provided. We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and education reimbursement.
Flight Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight nurses must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
- Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
- Provide basic and advanced patient care prior to and during transport.
- Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS or equivalent
- Nursing licensure and current certifications
- NRP and adult trauma training
- Three years experience in critical care, emergency department, and/or special care areas.
- Professional certification (i.e. CCRN, CEN, and CFRN) preferred
- Flight experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.