Aviation Inventory Supply Specialist
- Anchorage, AK
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air and ground ambulance services. Our nurses, paramedics and EMTs provide critical care during patient transports by air and ground.
The Aviation Inventory Supply Specialist manages aircraft parts and supply inventory. This position is responsible to process supply orders through the aviation purchasing team and will track and receive supply orders and process into inventory.
- Responsible for parts receiving, shelf life program monitoring and inventory control, core tracking, warranty and shipping of parts
- Shipping, packaging, crating, and banding of incoming and outgoing parts and equipment
- Monday-Friday schedule 8am-5pm
- Previous experience with inventory management, tracking and control
- Knowledge and training in IATA/ICOA, FAA and CFR49
- Must be able to work in a safety sensitive environment near and around various aircraft
- Must possess a current driver’s license and be able to pass company background screening according to Federal Aviation Regulations
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent required
Find out more about us by visiting www.guardianflight.com