- Gallup, NM
MedStar is the premier provider of emergency services and ground transportation in Gallup, New Mexico. Our Company has a history of safety, quality care and success in providing McKinley County with emergency ground transportation services.
As a first responder, the paramedic assesses patient conditions quickly, confidently and with composure.
Emergencies will cover situations such as sudden illness, accidents involving casualties, fires and other incidents; all of which range from life-threatening to minor illnesses or injuries. Treatment provided will include up to, but not limited to, resuscitation and stabilization of patients, use of high-tech equipment, administration of intravenous drips and oxygen. Duties may include driving an ambulance or follow-car.
- Recent ground ambulance experience
- Paramedic license in the State of New Mexico
- Current ACLS and PALS
- Current National Registry
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Excellent physical health with full use of extremities and no back limitations.
- Excellent mental health with the ability to cope with extreme emotional and physical stress
- Advanced trauma course certifications
- Experience in critical care and/or emergency department
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.