King Air PIC
- Ely, NV
With over 25 years of experience, American Medflight is the region's leading fixed-wing critical care air ambulance provider. From strategically located bases on the western and eastern slopes of Nevada, we provide exceptional aeromedical care and transport 24 hours a day. Our high speed, high performance aircraft ensure that seriously ill or injured patients arrive quickly and safely at the medical facility best suited to treat them.
AMF makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
- Competitive starting salary
- Work-over incentive pay for additional shifts
- Commutable schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Company housing programs available
- King Airs equipped with EFIS, Garmin 400 (WAAS capable), Stratus II, and Electronic Flight Bags
Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, optional long term and short term disability, and relocation assistance.
- ATP Written
- Current Medical Certificate (2nd class at least)
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- 1000 Hours PIC
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine
- 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous EMS experience
- King Air C90 flight time
- ATP Certificate
For more information, visit www.americanmedflight.com