Learjet SIC (2 openings)
- Fairbanks, AK, Fairbanks, AK, us
Guardian Flight, Alaska’s premier air ambulance service, is hiring for Learjet SIC pilots to join their bases throughout Alaska. Guardian Flight makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.
Guardian Flight makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, long term and short term disability, and relocation assistance.
• Competitive starting salary
• Work-over incentive pay for additional shifts
• Additional pay on Holidays
• Commutable schedule
• Free company provided crew housing when on shift for commuters
• King Airs equipped with EFIS, Garmin 400 (WAAS capable), Stratus II, and Electronic Flight Bags
• Commercial Certificate
• Current Medical Certificate (2nd class at least)
• 2000 Hours Total Time
• 1000 Hours PIC
• 500 Hours Multi Engine
• 250 Hours Turbine
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Demonstrated Instrument Proficiency in Company simulator
• Previous EMS experience
• ATP Certificate
• Learjet 35/36 or similar flight time
• Alaska experience
For more information visit www.guardianflight.com.