King Air PIC
- Chinle Airport, Chinle, AZ, United States
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services,caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Guardian Flight makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
- Competitive starting salary
- Work-over incentive pay for additional shifts
- Commutable schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Company housing available while on rotation
- King Airs equipped with EFIS, Garmin 400 (WAAS capable), Stratus II, and Electronic Flight Bags
Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, optional long term and short term disability, and relocation assistance.
- ATP Written
- Current Medical Certificate (2nd class at least)
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- 1000 Hours PIC
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine
- 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous EMS experience
- King Air C90 flight time
- ATP Certificate
For more information, visit www.amrg.com