- Anchorage, AK
Guardian Flight is Alaska’s largest air medical provider with more aircraft in more places than any other organization in the state combined. Our history and experience has allowed our staff to gain a unique understanding of healthcare within the state.
Our crewmembers translate that experience into successful patient outcomes and community service as we live and work in this great state.
The Avionics Technician is responsible for the maintenance and safety of all company aircraft, performing various avionics installations and/or avionics troubleshooting. Ensures company aircraft are safely maintained in accordance with the Airworthiness Standards prescribed by applicable Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Standard Practice.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing Avionics mods and troubleshooting on aircraft
- Avionics system integration experience preferred.
- Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- Demonstrated ability to perform build-up activities related to electrical installations such as parts recording, harness fabrication, continuity testing, and securing in aircraft.
- Experience with operationally testing avionics, and electrical, systems per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electrical and avionics systems when appropriate until diagnosis and rectification have occurred, performing Avionics major and minor modifications in accordance with applicable FAR regulations, STC’s, manufacturer’s manuals, ASB’s, SB’s, complicated schematics/blueprints, and engineering drawings.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word)
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com