- Industrial Park, Aiport city/Lod, Center District, Israel
ActiView is a leading HR Tech company leveraging VR and Science to offer HR managers worldwide with the ultimate recruiting decision support platform. We are growing globally and looking for great people to join our team!
We are looking for a IT manager to help us maximize customer and employees experience. In this role you will help us scale our platform, execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely. You will provide both internal and external technical support. You will also be involved in identifying production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs.
AS An IT/, YOU WILL:
Investigate and resolve internal and external technical issues.
Be part of the operation team, installing applications on user ends to ensure the VR experience goes smoothly.
Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
Maintain existing production pipeline.
Manage computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
Knowledge in networking
- Experience with Active Directory
- Administration experience with GSuite
Knowledge and familiarity with a Cloud environment. (GCP/AWS/Azure).
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Availability outside working hours
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Team player, positive, driven and a fast learner.
- Experience in WordPress and Knowledge in HTML (advantage)
Company's website: www.Actiview.io