CNA -FT Day Baylor Weekend (6am-6:30pm or 6pm-6:30am)
- 433 Mill Street, Zumbrota, MN, us
At St. Francis Health Services you’ll find health care, housing and services that center around community. Our caring staff and comfortable living communities provide our residents with the respect and support they deserve.
Zumbrota Health Services
- Zumbrota Care Center offers 50 beds of 24/7 skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
- The Bridges of Zumbrota, connected to Zumbrota Care Center, provides 22 units of Assisted Living services.
Zumbrota Health Services, operated under the direction of St Francis Health Services, is committed to express Christ's message of love and hope by providing for health, residential, community and allied services in a holistic, competent and caring manner that recognizes the value and dignity in every human life.
You'll work in a fun, productive and creative atmosphere where YOU make a difference in the lives of the residents you serve- become a part of the ZHS Team! APPLY TODAY at: http://zhs.sfhs.org/employment/ or call Krista at 507-732-8132 for more information!
Baylor Weekend CNA: Work two - 12 hour shifts each Sat and Sun (6:00am -6:30pm or 6pm-6:30am) along with an additional 8 hour PM shift during the work week and be paid for 40 hours and eligible for full time benefits! That's 8 work-free hours of pay each week!
The responsibilities of a CNA position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety and related criteria for adult and geriatric residents as indicated in the residents plan of care.
- Respond promptly to call lights. Follow correct policy/procedures for doing all cares: bathing, oral care, hair care, pericare, nail care, transfers, feeding, ambulation, R.O.M., needs, dressing, turning and repositioning, weights and taking vital signs as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern skilled nursing facilities.
GOT STRESS? WE'VE GOT THE SOLUTION! Enjoy The Pulse, our NO COST 24-hour
on-site work out center that offers unlimited access to new equipment and
two massage chairs!
- Certified Nursing Assistant on the State Registry and in good standing.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to read and write at least at a 5th grade level and understand verbal communication.
- Maintains a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Displays initiative in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks.
- Understands and demonstrates teamwork.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and cooperation in dealing with all residents, staff and visitors.
Enjoy our generous benefit plan which includes FREE employer paid Health Insurance, $150 monthly employer contribution to a Health Care Savings Account, Dental, Personal Leave Time, Pension Plan and MUCH MORE!
Zumbrota Health Services is a Five-Star Quality Rated nursing home by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We are dedicated to serving older adults by providing skilled nursing, comprehensive therapies and residential services to Zumbrota and the surrounding areas.
Zumbrota Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.