RN Admission Nurse Manager
- 433 Mill Street, Zumbrota, MN, us
At St. Francis Health Services you’ll find health care, housing and services that center around community. Our caring staff and comfortable living communities provide our residents with the respect and support they deserve.
Zumbrota Health Services
- Zumbrota Care Center offers 50 beds of 24/7 skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
- The Bridges of Zumbrota, connected to Zumbrota Care Center, provides 22 units of Assisted Living services.
Zumbrota Health Services, operated under the direction of St Francis Health Services, is committed to express Christ's message of love and hope by providing for health, residential, community and allied services in a holistic, competent and caring manner that recognizes the value and dignity in every human life.
Zumbrota Health Services is currently seeking a multi-talented individual to shine! The responsibilities of this Exempt RN position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate the admission process of new or returning residents in compliance with facility policies by obtaining referral information and assessing for placement appropriateness.
- Assist with the discharge planning planning process to ensure a positive transition for the resident.
- Oversee and revise the infection prevention and control program to improve our resident's quality of care and safety.
This is a full time day shift position working 8a-4:30pm and includes an every third weekend rotation. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package that includes FREE EMPLOYEE HEALTH INSURANCE, $150 Employer Contribution to a Healthcare Savings Account, Dental, Personal Leave Time, Pension Plan, and MUCH MORE! For more information or to apply online, go to: http://zhs.sfhs.org/employment/ or call Kerri at 507-732-8401.
The successful candidate will be required to complete the Infection Control board certification training through NADONA and ongoing training in required areas, as related to this position.
1. Currently licensed as a RN in Minnesota and in good standing.
2. 18 years of age or older.
3. Possess good observation skills.
4. Able to be self-directed, yet work well as a team member.
5. Possess a positive and caring attitude toward residents, co-workers, and visitors.
6. Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing skilled nursing facility resident care and safety.
7. Demonstrates integrity, good judgment, and excellent communication skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications and other office equipment.
9. Previous knowledge of Quality Improvement and Assessment procedures a plus!
Zumbrota Health Services is a Five-Star Quality Rated nursing home by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We are dedicated to serving older adults by providing skilled nursing, comprehensive therapies and residential services to Zumbrota and the surrounding areas.
Zumbrota Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.