Manager - Travel & Operations
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Lead the Global Travel team based in Mohali office,.
- Responsible for running Zscaler travel which include Airline tickets, hotels and transportation for all Zscaler employees for day to day travel activities, Customer meetings, Quarterly business reviews, sales conferences and Marketing events.
- Responsible for running quality and cost effective travel under Zscaler Travel policy and guidelines.
- Manage the team roaster across various India shifts such as 6.00am-3.00pm, 2.00pm-11.00pm, 10.00pm-7.00am.
- Manages the rotation of the shifts for efficient business functioning
- Maintain discipline and harmony in the team
- Making sure that all travel requests are addressed properly and taking care of without delay
- Responsible for reporting team’s leave approval
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes, systems, teams and hiring to scale with Zscaler’s growth
- Resolutions and outcomes of inquiries and issues. Collaborate with team to make necessary changes and improve processes
- Work closely with the event and accounting team to improve the efficiency to secure complete travel data.
- Maintain a strong internal control environment. Oversees preparation and/or reviews reports in support of internal and external audits. Responsible for resolution of open items and root cause analysis with resolution. Ensures outside audits are compliant with contracts or regulations.
- Establish department goals and monitor key metrics. Provide regular analysis and reporting to management
- Lead continuous improvement, including processes, systems, and outside support targeted to improve department efficiencies thus reducing risk and cutting costs
- Directs activities to ensure systems and controls are in place as outlined in policy and procedure manuals. Meets established daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Directs team’s activities to ensure compliance with accounting principles and adhere with company policies
- Mentors, coaches, and develops employees through orientation, training, establishment of objectives, communication of policies and rules, and constructive discipline; builds morale and motivation.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and anticipate the needs of the organization
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to lead and coach team members to increase skills, motivation and morale
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent managerial skill to maintain very comfortable environment within the team.
- Master in Commerce, Master In business Management or any other relevant Masters Degree from a reputed university
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Travel, Hospitality Industry, Tourism.
- Minimum 5 years experience as manager in a reputed organization.
- Strong English communication is very important
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.