Sr. Business Analyst - Salesforce
- Austin, TX, USA
- Department: Information Technology
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst - Salesforce
Location: Remote within United States
We are looking for a "solution-minded" business systems analyst who will be responsible for delivering key projects to drive our strong top-line growth. The main responsibility of this position will be to partner with our business stakeholders and drive implementation, enhancements and support Salesforce Service Cloud processes and automation.
Questions you will tackle head-on…
"How can our support agents resolve customer cases faster?"
"How can we provide more self-service options to our customers for proactive resolution?"
"How do we bring more automation to the customer onboarding experience?"
"What automation can we leverage to make processes more pleasant for internal agents and our customers?
Responsibilities - What You'll Do
• Collaborate and facilitate discussions among business owners, development team and end users to define business requirements, and system goals.
• Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud features and functionality and provide Proof of Concept (PoC) if needed
• Understand and document requirements for business process, configuration, testing and launching of projects/solutions.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
• Work with development team to deliver key enhancements by directly making configuration changes in Salesforce or developing the requirements / design specifications and delivering it to our internal development team for completion.
• Identify test criteria and help testing new functionality and enhancements.
• Provide training to business stakeholders and end users.
• Evaluate implementation options and provide recommendations on scope and scale of effort required to develop a solution.
• Configure users, profiles, role creation/maintenance, custom and formula fields, validation rules, page layouts and list views, case assignment/auto response/SLA tracking and escalations, workflows, approvals and process builder.
Qualifications - Your Background
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS or comparable technical degree.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a business systems analyst on the Salesforce platform.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a business analyst and/or administrator for Salesforce Service Cloud (Communities, Case Management, Knowledge base and Agent Console)
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
• Ability to conduct research into software related issues and products.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Having one or more Salesforce administrator, Service Cloud, Platform App builder certifications preferable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.