Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager, EMEA South
- Munich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager - EMEA South
Location: Munich, Germany or Paris, France
Employees can work remotely
As a key member of the regional marketing team, you'll be responsible for strategic growth of the business, by expanding our footprint in the enterprise space; raising awareness, educating the market, building pipeline and growing customer advocacy in the region.
- Develop a deep understanding of the local enterprise market, and develop plans to grow regional business, building target accounts and customer advocates at scale.
- Align corporate goals and local priorities to agree quarterly regional marketing objectives.
- Work with global teams to roll out Zscaler’s comprehensive, multi-channel marketing campaigns, tailoring for regional enterprise audiences. Work with the regional marketing teams to supplement with a program of local activities to ensure coverage and cadence for the region.
- Understand the customer landscape, use cases and success stories. Build relationships and create loyalty with customer-centric, innovative experiences and peer networking opportunities. Promote advocacy with case studies, speaking opportunities, PR and social media.
- Create partnerships with regional sales organisations to deliver relevant plans, and engage as a team.
- Invest time to understand the product portfolio, use cases, customer stories and content library, leveraging available resources for timely, relevant outreach.
- Feed regional news, market information, developments and findings back to product marketing, program owners, content developers and sales enablement to maintain relevancy of future products and programs.
- Set the highest standards for campaign and event management, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and projects are managed to meticulous detail end-to-end to deliver outstanding innovation, communications, efficiency and customer experience.
- Localise content and create innovative local assets as required. Collaborate internally and with approved agencies to ensure brand and editorial guidelines are adhered to for quality and consistency.
- Take accountability for the results and ROI of every project, tracking each program on an ongoing basis to ensure closed-loop lead follow-up and conversion. Analyse results to spot anomalies and trends. Make informed recommendations to the business and lead change to take advantage of opportunities and overcome challenges.
- Research, select and negotiate external vendor services. Managing external partners and agencies as extended team, setting the same high standards for planning, execution and deliverables.
- Take ownership and manage projects against goals and to budgets. Be accountable for results. Update budgets and reports weekly.
The Ideal Profile:
- Commercially focused with a degree in a STEM, marketing or business subject or similar related experience
- Experience in marketing, operations and project management
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, in English and preferably another language.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, presentation and problem-solving skills. Has the gravitas to communicate and influence effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Thinks strategically but has strong organisational skills and is willing to take on multiple tactical projects, managing them to exacting detail
- Highly numerate, enjoys analysis and can derive business insights from data to make smart decisions
- Is innovative and energetic and thrives in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, frequently exceeding objectives
- Learns fast, is self-aware, ambitious and passionate about their performance and development
- Turns challenges into opportunities and approaches every situation with a positive, “can do” attitude. Enjoys going the extra mile to turn in outstanding results
- Willing to travel within territory approx. 25% of the time
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.