Sr. Recruiter, Americas Sales / GTM
- Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: People & Culture (HR)
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Principal Recruiter, Americas Sales / GTM
We are looking for an exceptional senior level Recruiter to work closely with our hiring managers as well as our technical leaders to lead and execute full-cycle recruiting.
What you will do:
As a trusted recruiting partner, your role will include:
- Collaborating, advising, and partnering with hiring leaders from recruitment kickoff strategy meetings to candidate negotiations and close
- Balancing strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution
- Taking ownership and building highly targeted, quality candidate pipelines across a variety of unique and diversified search assignments
- Effectively assessing candidates for current and expected upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths gaps, team dynamics, vision goals, challenges, and career planning
- Accurately maintaining, tracking, and reporting on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery to assigned business groups
- In-house recruiting experience, within a SaaS environment.
- A combination of in-house and search firm agency experience
- A strong network of sales talent and ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, including LinkedIn
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about opportunities to prospective candidates
- Passion for delighting hiring managers and candidates
- Strong process orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.