Customer Enablement, Program Manager - Revenue Enablement
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Education Program Manager to join our Revenue Enablement and Velocity team. This is a fast growing organization that provides education and enablement to our sales team, customer success team, partners, and now, customers.
In this role you’ll work cross functionally with our Customer Success department, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to design and implement a robust and adaptable Customer Education program. This program will provide our customers with an engaging onboarding, adoption, and continuing education experience designed to drive high customer adoption rates and help our customers achieve their business objectives.
As an early hire within the Customer Enablement team, you will own customer programs end-to-end, including:
- Identifying the right personas for content
- Identifying the right content to be distributed through our tools and channels
- Build out content in collaboration with subject matter experts and learning experience design team
- Strategically build, design and aid in maintaining customer-facing enablement platform
- Develop strategies to incent customers to stay engaged in their learning journey
- Measure program effectiveness against set targets and iterate on designs based on qualitative and qualitative feedback
At Zscaler, you’ll….
- Collaborate on customer learning journey; understanding key touchpoints, needs, and how to drive incremental value
- Work with teams to build or tailor educational content (including videos, articles, one-pagers, webinars, and blog posts) to support the entire customer lifecycle focused on how they can utilize our solutions to succeed in their business
- Provide communication & visibility to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
- Help define key performance indicators to measure program success
- Maintain customer training and engagement records working with Customer operations team to monitor program effectiveness
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to align on priorities and follow guidelines to deliver a personalized and compelling experience that scales globally
- 3-5+ years of Customer Enablement or Customer Education (ideally customer-facing) experience
- Has exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Has experience designing, developing, and executing customer communication or education plans, preferably within an enterprise SaaS company
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to be both empathetic and direct to drive results
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an extremely fast-paced environment while delivering consistent results
- A demonstrated ability to learn quickly about businesses and technologies
- Experience with Skill Jar, Influitive, or similar customer education platforms is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.