Director, APJ Partner Marketing
- Department: Marketing
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
The Director, APJ Partner Marketing will report to the Head of Global Partner Marketing and will be responsible for delivering partner marketing and enablement programs to Zscaler’s top APJ Partners. These partners are specifically identified through their reach as a technology reseller, superior technical capabilities and top performing revenue.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of a channel partner marketing and selling process, how to provide value to and through enablement, lead generation support, and marketing demand generation. This position will lead the planning and execution of demand generation programs as well as balance the marketing programs and initiatives led by partners. This position will work closely with the regional technology experts and partner sales manager to maximize marketing activities that boost lead acquisition rates, increase conversion rates and ultimately drive revenue for Zscaler.
• Develop a comprehensive rolling, quarterly marketing plan, identifying the partners impact both threatre-wide and regionally
• Coordinate the planning and execution of supported demand-creation activities both partner-led and Zscaler-led
• Support Zscaler’s new products, services and ongoing messaging/branding to establish value through partner enablement events and marketing activities
• Develop strong regional relationships with key regional account managers, regional stakeholders and tech partner organizations
• Grow the number of quality leads and sales pipeline to specified quarterly targets
• Monitor progress & measure results of all marketing campaigns through weekly lead quality review, sales pipeline inspection & deal tracking
• Build and maintain strong rapport and ongoing communications with field marketing teams
• Execute and maintain consistent marketing processes for demand generation, assuring accurate capture and recording of key lead qualification data
• Ensure balanced portfolio of sales opportunities and partner enablement activities for all products and service offerings
• Provide consistent communication including dashboards and reports outlining quantifiable results, campaign ROI, program analyses and recommendations to area marketing and sales management teams
• Participate in corporate-led initiatives as requested to assure partner requirements are captured in solution development (example: Zscaler-led corporate marketing campaigns and/or Zscaler product launches)
• Oversee Co-Op funding budgets though quarterly fund planning
Key Job Requirements:
· Self-Motivated and positive attitude
· Demonstrates strong understanding of channel technology marketing and competitive landscape
· Ability to work cross-functionally and globally to serve as virtual team lead
· Proven organizational skills and an ability to set up workflow systems and processes
· Minimum of 12-15 years marketing for technology company required
· Strong Excel Skills, as well as Salesforce.com (SFDC)
· Experience with development/maintenance of partner incentive programs, such as MBOs, SPIFF, Rebates, etc.
· Experience with development/evaluation of marketing programs (joint effort with Marketing)
· BS or BA required.
· Remote position but easy access to a major airport for necessary travel required.
· Within quarter execution of marketing development funds for eligible partners
· Increased indirect partner pipeline in order to meet revenue targets & deal registrations
· Maximized ROI of marketing development funds
· On time delivery and execution of campaigns based on target market needs
· Development of varied marketing plans that include both Zscaler-led and partner-led activities
· Ability to manage many moving parts, in a fast-moving environment, with grace and tact
· Comfort with making crucial decisions quickly and resolutely, with independence – and accountability
· Comfortable with prioritizing directives and requests from many teams and managing these within the context of best practices
· Willingness to learn, not be shy about asking questions and ultimately be able to move quickly up the learning curve
· Smart, Driven, Optimistic, Energetic, Problem solver with a laser focus on execution and results
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.