- Prądnicka 20A, Kraków, Poland
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached EUR 1,111 million in the 2017 financial year with 22% annual sales growth. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 30 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model’s value-added chain.
What will you do?
- You will be developing software solutions for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our growing business.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all software life cycle, including concept, development and maintenance.
- You will participate in solving challenges from the Logistics and E-Commerce domains together with the Product Owner and Team.
- On daily basis you will learn and grow your skills, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as AWS, Microservices, Docker, TDD and much more!
Why are you a fit for us?
- You are person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- You are deeply invested in broadening your knowledge, learning new things and mastering the ones you already know
- Trust, self-organization, shared responsibility and teams without the roles defined inside them describes the best environment for you to thrive in
- Clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do
- On daily basis for software design and development you use the best available tools and frameworks
- Being responsible for the quality of the solution you deliver is natural for you
- You have proven knowledge and experience of entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance
- You have experience with a modern Java and frontend technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture.
Why this will be fun?
- You will have the chance to work in truly Agile environment in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes
- We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe that have genuine passion and interest into what they do
- You will be offered competitive benefits package (medical care, sports card, extra days off, mobile phone)
- You can learn via our language courses, using Safari Digital Library and spending your personal budget for external training and courses
- You can enjoy our flexible working hours and friendly, open office environment with Foosball and Ping-Pong tables, drinks and fresh fruits
- Your pet will also be delighted with our special discount for our employees on company products
Are you interested?
Then please send us your application - resume, motivation letter and indication of your desired salary and possible starting date - in English via our online application form.
Did we make you curious?
Then please send us your application in English.