Technical Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer
- Prądnicka 20A, Kraków, Poland
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached EUR 1,111 million in the 2017 financial year with 22% annual sales growth. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 30 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model’s value-added chain.
What you will be responsible for
- capturing and modeling of business requirements using structured methodologies like UML and business process modelling (BPM)
- defining and analyzing of data, data models and data integration flows
- collaborating in a multinational product team together with software engineers, database engineers, product owner and business stakeholders
- supporting the decision making and prioritization together with the product owner and lead engineer
What we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- strong requirements engineering skills with proven ability to visualize and describe models and processes
- strong data analysis skills working with SQL in an Oracle Database environment
- able to dive into technical discussions on architecture and data model level
- experience in working in a highly communicative, multi-national and multi-location agile environment
- fluency in English
- willingness to travel regularly (e.g. 2 times per month for one overnight stay) to Munich, as the business stakeholders and Product Owners are mostly there
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe.
- 4 extra days off
- Mobile phone
- Training budget
- Language courses
- Medical care
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Flexible working hours
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form.