Business Development & Sales Manager
- Rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris, France
Zify is a dynamic and instant carpooling startup.
Our vision is to reduce the traffic congestion on our roads, lower the impact on the environment by reducing the CO2 emissions and making people's daily commute a lot better.
Founded in 2015, Zify has facilitated millions of carpool rides across France, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark and India by connecting car-owners and passengers who are travelling in the direction to share their trip and the travel cost. Zify has also enables 100s of corporate companies to lower their carbon footprint, reduce parking needs and create a more healthy workplace for their employees via our Managed Carpool Solution.
At Zify, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development & Sales Manager to help us expand our clientele across France, Germany, Switzerland & Denmark. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with corporate companies and public authorities in the target markets. Your responsibilities include:
- Create an effective Sales pipeline with low sale cycle
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Own the sales funnel, from lead generation to closing deals
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Create effective marketing & sales collaterals like reports, brochures, emails, blogs, etc.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Expert with Email marketing and landing page tools (Eg: Mailchimp, SendInBlue, etc.)
- Excellent communications and language skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and CRM (Eg: Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.)
- 3 - 5 years of prior work experience in business development & sales roles.
- Bilingual in French and English. (German is a BIG PLUS.)
- Prior experience working with startups is desirable.