Strategic Partnership Manager (Residential)
- Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Zify is a dynamic and instant carpooling startup.
As a Strategic Partnership Manager (Residential), you will be responsible to identify, pitch and onboard various property developers across Hyderabad.
Liasioning the resident associations and groups to form long-lasting partnerships with them.
Ideate, organize and execute customer acquisition and community building events.
- At least 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management.
- MBA degree from a top tier university/college.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental pitching and articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Should be result-oriented, determined, motivated, and willing to take action.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Must have a collaborative working style, and must work well in a team environment.
Prior experience in the real-estate industry is highly preferred.
Prior experience working with startups is a BIG BONUS!