Back-End Engineer (JAVA)
- Gachibowli Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Zify is a dynamic and instant carpooling startup.
- 4-6 years of prior work experience in coding and engineering roles.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer or other related engineering fields.
- Excellent in Core Java (Java 8 and above), J2EE, Spring Modules/Spring MVC, Web services, RESTful, Tomcat/Nginx etc, Spring-Boot, MyBatis.
- Excellent in security practices and using Spring Security, JWT, Token Authentication, HATEOAS, Session Management, Caching etc.
- Excellent coding skills with proper documentation, design patterns (Strategy, Decorator etc), java-8 streams.
- Excellent at debugging using Step commands.
- Hands-on Modern build technologies like Maven, Gradle.
- Strong knowledge of Data structures.
- Excellent knowledge of Multithreading, Collections.
- Strong SQL knowledge and advance knowledge of relational databases (MYSQL etc).
- Must have knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Must have knowledge of Message Brokers/Stream processing like RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Good to have knowledge of technologies like Redis, ElastiCache, ElastiSearch to help scale the application.
- Experience in Continuous Integration frameworks like Jenkins/ Hudson/ Docker.
- Experience with Source Control Management with GIT.
- Experience in profiling backend application for identifying performance bottlenecks, analysis of memory dump etc.
- Some experience in Solution architecture.
- Should be aware and able to follow proper development cycle from Design to Testing.
- End-to-end application development experience from requirements gathering till the go-live/deployment.
- Has a passion for technology and is ready to work on new technologies and tools.
- Experience in server-side event-driven architecture apart from a monolithic architecture.
- Ability to write unit test cases.
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in engineering with 4-6 years of solid coding & development experience.
- Able to prioritize & execute tasks while working well under pressure.
- Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills.
- Are passionate about startups and entrepreneurship.
- Love to learn, innovate & be able to work independently.
- Should have a habit of taking ownership of work and manage dependencies properly.