- Raleigh, NC
Zift Solutions is the recognized leader of channel marketing automation software, headquartered in RTP, NC. Our clients, such as Avaya, HP, Lexmark, McAfee, Red Hat, Sage, VMWare, as well as several Fortune 50 companies, are all leading partner channel sales and marketing driven organizations. Zift’s platform provides an easy-to-use solution for partner channel marketers to execute co-branded, global marketing programs more effectively. With Zift, companies instantly deliver up-to-the-minute content and proven marketing campaigns to channel partners globally.
Zift Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and help continue the growth of our channel marketing platform. We are looking for talented individuals that have a strong sense of accountability and urgency in meeting tasks, able to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team environment, have high integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Work with a small development team through all phases of product development including design, implementation and release.
- Develop reusable software modules and components, technical design and development of new software modules and enhancements of existing ones.
- Work with your peer developers to integrate the UI into application/business tier.
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- B.S or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in multi-tenant SaaS applications with start-ups or mid-size companies.
- Experience and/or familiarity with the following systems and programs:
- Java EE Stack
- Multi-Tier: Full Spring Stack, Spring MVC, etc
- Database: Hibernate, SQL
- Open Source Stacks: Apache projects, Commons, etc.
- Web Services: REST, all major Frameworks (Axis2, JAX-WS, etc.);
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle, specifically Agile
- Offers new ideas and communicates effectively
- Strong work ethics and organizational skills
- Work with your peer developers to integrate the UI into application/business tier
- Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Produce clean, unit-tested, and refactored code
- Experience with SDLC management tools such as Jenkins and GIT
- Experience with online marketing campaigns and software
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.