Training & Educational Services Manager
- Cary, NC, USA
The Training and Educational Services Manager will design and deliver innovative learning programs and certification paths for Zift employees and customers around using Zift’s various SaaS solutions best practices. This is an opportunity to build comprehensive learning solutions to enable internal staff and also drive subscription-based learning revenue. The successful candidate will work with internal Subject Matter Experts to design program modules and courseware templates which can be customized based upon a customer’s need. This is a great opportunity to build something from scratch, and innovators are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, author and deliver software application and business process training for internal staff and end-users of Zift Solutions products.
- Scope out particular areas of need which may include social media, e-mail campaigns, reporting and analytics, lead generation, etc.
- Collaborate with product and subject matter experts to develop training curriculum for internal and external user training materials.
- Create a learning and development strategy, vision and action plan to implement and drive learning enablement programs which will be subscription based for customers.
- Design and administer assessments to certify learner understanding of course material.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- BS/BA degree in related field. MS in Instructional Design, Adult Learning or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in a software company designing and delivering end user training.
- Demonstrated experience using e-learning tools such Articulate, Adobe Captivate, etc. to develop and deliver e-learning content.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and writing measurable course objective and relevant assessment questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to collaborate effectively across an organization to include subject matter experts, stakeholders and managers.
- Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid changes.
- Ability to balance long-term (“big picture”) and short-term business objectives.
- Ability to quickly pick up and utilize new software systems and solutions
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.