Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Cary, NC, USA
Zift Solutions (http://www.ziftsolutions.com) is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer at its Cary, NC office. Zift is looking to continue its use of best practices in automated QA that optimize our agile development process. Zift is a medium-sized, growing company that will allow you to expand the processes and standards that we follow for quality assurance.
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer you will be responsible for testing our various products (websites, web service APIs, backend processes, ETL, and more). Your primary responsibility will be to implement and maintain automated test suites across our entire platform. You will be an active participate providing guidance on quality while working with the development team and product teams in an Agile development process. You will collaborate with developers to improve processes and testing methods.
- Create, view, and run automated test scripts
- Deliver effective and efficient test methods (scenarios) and provide leadership in the area of creating an easily maintainable test framework
- Assist in the design of test cases and QA workflows to easily create automated scripts
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests or usability
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules or potential problems
- Ensure the company’s products meet total quality management standards and other reliability standards
- Proactively communicate with peers, management, and cross-functional teams to address and resolve product issues
We are looking for candidate who have/are:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks
- Solid knowledge of current Quality Assurance methodologies, best practices, and tool sets
- Attention to detail and creativity in approaches to problem-solving
- Programming experience in object oriented programming language
- Experience working in a Linux based environment
- Experience using automated testing tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Junit, and Cucumber
- Experience testing REST web-services
- Experience with Agile software development processes
- Working knowledge of different operating systems and browsers
- Strong technical background in automation of web applications
- Solid knowledge of back-end application testing
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to participate in, as well as promote, a positive working team environment yet also work independently
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.