- Cary, NC, USA
Zift Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and help continue the growth of our channel marketing platform. We are looking for talented individuals that have a strong sense of accountability and urgency in meeting tasks, able to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team environment, have high integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Work with a small development team through all phases of product development including design, implementation and release.
- Develop reusable software modules and components, technical design and development of new software modules and enhancements of existing ones.
- Work with your peer developers to integrate the UI into application/business tier.
- Mentor and train junior developers about software development best practices and techniques.
- Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
- Maintain and improve company software development practices and standards.
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- B.S or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle, specifically Agile/Scrum
- Experience with writing and maintaining automated tests as part of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with using and writing REST web services
- Offers new ideas and communicates effectively
- Strong work ethics and organizational skills
- The ability to work in both the application/business tier and the UI tier
- Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Produce clean, unit-tested, and refactored code
- Experience in multi-tenant SaaS applications with start-ups or mid-size companies.
- Experience with marketing automation systems like Eloqua, Marketo, MailChimp, and Constant Contact
- Experience with Tomcat Application Server or other JEE application servers
- Experience in cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Azure
- Experience with SDLC management tools such as Jenkins, GIT, and JIRA
- Experience with container frameworks like Docker
- Strong sense of accountability and urgency in meeting tasks
- Able to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team environment
- High integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.