Sales Operations Manager
- Cary, NC, USA
The Sales Operations Manager is an important role supporting the sales organization. The role is critical to enable Zift to streamline the sales process by developing and managing best practices to create better throughput in the sales cycle. This role will also liaise with the Customer Success, Professional Services and Finance teams to effectively communicate and develop customer facing proposal and contract documents. The Sales Operations Manager will also assist in creating sales performance dashboards for weekly and monthly reporting.
This position is critical to the ensuring a high performing sales organization and will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. They will work closely with all members of the sales organization.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination of the internal sales and renewal processes, transaction documentation and reporting. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contract Management
- Maintaining up-to-date versions of:
- Order Form
- Renewal Forms
- Marketing Representative Agreements
- Manage the renewal process:
- Maintain a monthly calendar of all renewals
- Prepare first draft of renewal to be reviewed with Sales Exec or CSM
- Send renewal to customer
- Add-On SOW’s:
- Work with Sales Exec to decide appropriate form
- Review all SOW’s from Sales Exec for completeness
- Route SOW’s to appropriate parties for review and manage the process
- Maintaining up-to-date versions of:
- Develop processes to ensure that all appropriate Add-ons are included in the future renewals
- Work in conjunction with the CSM (Customer Success Manager) team on managing the list of reference customers
- Liaise with Marketing on what is included and not included in sales presentation and other prospect/customer facing collateral
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly sales tracking and activity reports
- Manage the Sales Wiki
We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- BA or BS from accredited university or equivalent business experience in contracts management, sales, accounting or finance
- 5 years experience in similar role
- Significant experience using Salesforce and Excel
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.