- Jersey City, NJ, us
The Solution Engineer team provides technical expertise on integrating and configuring Zift Solutions industry-leading PRM (Partner Relationship Management) and CMM (Channel Marketing and Management) products with customer systems.
In this role, the Solution Engineer will work with Zift business analysts, software development, account and support teams to define, document, implement and support system configurations utilizing the Zift Solutions PRM & CMM products and provide hands-on delivery of configurations including authoring technical documents, designing processes and procedures, defining configuration parameters and reviewing business requirements to determine appropriate solutions; and assist the Business Analysts as needed in developing test cases and test plans.
Location: This position is based in our Jersey City, NJ office.
- Configure, test and launch of PRM & CMM products with the customer.
- Work with Zift Business Analyst to ensure configuration and integration solutions meet business needs and are in alignment with best practices integration strategies.
- Interface with development on projects implementation, as needed.
- Identify roadblocks and work with Business Analyst to create development tickets.
- Provide technical advice on client calls to support Business Analyst.
- Provide product expertise and hands-on configuration.
- Document configuration environments for hand over to Zift technical support to address questions and issues that arise post-launch.
- Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration.
- Configuration of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) connectors and MDF (Market Development Funds).
We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing systems/technology related field or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of current web technologies, HTML5 and CSS3 in particular.
- Working knowledge and use of SQL and database principles, capable of retrieving and manipulating data.
- Prior exposure to junior development tasks in a web-based environment, particularly ColdFusion/CFML or Java, a plus
- Ability to ask questions when needed.
- Positive attitude amid an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to apply structured analysis and integration design with proficiency.
- A desire to learn and ability to grasp complex concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical mind and logical thinker.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a simple way using non-technical analogies for all to understand.
- Ability to achieve results working either independently or in a team setting.
- Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid changes.
- Demonstrate professionalism in timekeeping, scheduling work and communicating with other team members and clients.
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisitions. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and other offices across the US (CA, MA, NC), Oxford/UK, and Australia.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors from around the globe. Customers include Aerohive Networks, Avaya, Canon, HPE, Oracle, Qlik, and Renesas, among others. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.