Software Engineer - UI
- Oxford, UK
As a UI Developer in Zift you will occupy a pivotal role in creating a world-class user experience for our customers. You will have first class technical skills with a passion for delivering high quality user interfaces. You will use those skills within the Zift’s product team to deliver modern, performant web applications, working closely with colleagues in an agile/scrum environment. You will recommend areas where the UI can be improved and take the initiative to deliver those improvements.
This position is with Relayware, Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zift., based in Oxford, UK.
- Collaborate with product management to define and identify innovative solutions for product design.
- Build simple, elegant and high-performance user experience solutions for Zift’s web and mobile products.
- Design and develop UI and front-end web applications, responsive across desktop and mobile.
- Recommend, document and standardize UI components within the Zift’s web application.
- In an Agile / Scrum environment contribute by fully engaging with sprint planning, sizing and estimating processes, daily stand-up meetings and retrospectives.
- Maintain an attention to detail in all that you do to ensure that Zift is delivered to the highest possible standard of quality.
- Work with & integrate user feedback to improve Zift’s product.
We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- 3+ years of experience as UI/FE software engineer.
- Proven experience as a UX / UI software engineer with a strong portfolio up-to-date with the latest UI trends.
- Ability to research and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process
- Competent working within JS Frameworks (we use Angular 1).
- Competent with CSS Frameworks (we use Bootstrap 3).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Ability to work collaboratively to promote the best practice of responsive web design within Zift.
- University degree in the field of computer science, graphic design or another rigorous discipline.
- Experience of one or more of Cold Fusion, Java, PHP, C#, ASP.Net, etc. with expertise in SPA, MVC, Web Services and SQL/RDBMS an advantage.
- Experience with node.js, XML, XSLT, and a strong understanding of JSON and AJAX an advantage.
- Experience with Adobe Suite an advantage.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes & designs using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq or something similar an advantage.
- Experience in a B2B company an advantage.
- You obviously have a passion for user interface development.
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritizing and delivering tasks independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of delivery.
- A pro-active, enthusiastic and adaptable team player willing to go that extra mile to learn modern technologies which will improve the UI.
- Ability to switch between working on multiple legacy products.
- Appropriate Visa status and right to work in the UK.
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.