Level 2 Support Engineer
- Oxford, UK
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
This position is with Relayware, Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zift., based in Oxford, UK.
Zift Solutions/Relayware, Ltd. is expanding our Support Services team with individuals who are passionate about customer service. In that context, the Level 2 Support Engineer is responsible for technical resolution of cases escalated to them. Zift Solutions/Relayware, Ltd. believes customer support differentiates us from our competition, and we are looking for a full-time support engineer who differentiates themselves from their competition as well.
Our Support Engineers work closely with Level 1 Support Services, Product Management, and Product Marketing stakeholders. Our open and collaborative environment rewards independent, active contributors who take ownership of the support process and tools to take the Support Services team to the next level.
- Obtain a good knowledge of the Zift/Relayware products and existing customer customization as required.
- Analyse technical issues to determine a root cause and resolve these, where necessary, pass the issue to the product development team where the issue requires more advance bug fixes.
- Escalate and manage tickets within development team sprints
- Work closely with level 1 team members to deliver fast effective resolution to cases.
- Ensure the bug-fix and release process is in line with committed fix dates for customer issues.
- Create and modify business processes relating to customer support
We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- 2+ years’ experience
- BS/BA in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience in the software industry
- Attention to detail and can see a job through to completion
- Deadline focused
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic about working in a team and motivated by contributing to the team’s success
- Show flexibility and commitment
- Sound judgment and mature approach to work
- A familiarity with web-based enterprise software
- The ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Can work legally in the United Kingdom
- The ability to translate technical analysis to plain English
- Experience working with SQL/RDBMS
- Ability to diagnose technical issues quickly and accurately, natural problem solver
- An understanding of Coding Practices and Structure
- Experience in the following coding preferred:
- ColdFusion for web development
- Java web services for new backend implementations
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server – as the database, preferred
- Exposure to Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics, preferred
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.