Customer Service Representative
- Oxford, UK
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
This position is with Relayware, Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zift., based in Oxford, UK.
Zift Solutions/Relayware, Ltd. is expanding our Support Services team with individuals who are passionate about customer service. In that context, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for receiving, triage, and resolving requests submitted by customers. Zift Solutions/Relayware, Ltd. believes customer support differentiates us from our competition, and we are looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative who differentiates themselves from their competition as well.
Our open and collaborative environment rewards independent, active contributors who take ownership of the support process and tools to take the Support Services team to the next level.
- Deliver excellent customer support and manage support requests from initial logging through to closure, effective management of cases is extremely important as this impacts our SLA (Service Level Agreements).
- Obtain a good knowledge of the Relayware product and existing customer customizations as required.
- Analyse technical issues to determine likely cause and resolve these, where necessary, escalate to Level 2 Engineers
- Ensuring effective management of customer tickets, where appropriate having weekly customer conference calls to review ticket progress.
- Create and modify business processes relating to customer support
- Act as customer advocate within Zift/Relayware, Ltd. for their assigned accounts, to ensure that Zift/Relayware, Ltd. achieves excellent customer satisfaction ratings at all times.
We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- 2+ years’ experience in the software industry or related field
- A strong customer care ethic, passion for customer satisfaction. Ability to exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to client service with the timely completion of duties.
- Attention to detail and can see a job through to completion. Deadline focused.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic about working in a team and motivated by contributing to the team’s success.
- Show flexibility and commitment
- Sound judgment and mature approach to work
- A familiarity with web-based enterprise software.
- The ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Can work legally in the United Kingdom.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.