Managed Services Manager
- Oxford, UK
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
This position is with Relayware, Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zift., based in Oxford, UK.
The role of the Managed Services Manager is to provide both technical and personnel leadership for Managed Services within Zift/Relayware’s Customer Operations team. Managed Services acts as an extension of our customer’s team providing product analysis and configuration of the Zift/Relayware applications. This position is a hands-on role providing both services to customers and managing the team of analysts and product administrators at Zift/Relayware who provide this service. In the performance of this role, you will be responsible for the monitoring, measuring and analysis of the team to balance the quality of service to customers with the profitability of those services for Zift/Relayware.
Activities of the Managed Services Team include system administration and configuration, content creation, building reports and database management. The analysts on the Managed Services team are assigned customer accounts and must become familiar with each account’s business processes, system configuration and customizations as necessary. You will also work with the customer to evaluate the best approach solution to meet their needs.
The Managed Services Manager is responsible for the personnel, operational efficiency and profitability of the Managed Services delivered to Zift/Relayware customers. He/she will work closely with other managers within the Operations team and within the overall Zift/Relayware Customer Experience organization including Professional Services, Production, Customer Success and Support. All new Statements of Work for Managed Services will be reviewed, and drafted as necessary, for both subscription services and bespoke customer initiatives by the Managed Services Manager.
- Provide leadership for the Managed Services team, including hiring, firing, training and personnel development.
- Implement, oversee and refine processes used within both Managed Services and the larger Customer
- Operations teams to improve operational efficiency, quality and effectiveness.
- Align activities of the Managed Services team with overall company objectives.
- Become proficient as a Zift product administrator and related best practices to provide leadership for the team and also deliver services for assigned accounts.
- Report on personnel utilization and assess team productivity and bandwidth for current customer commitments and those forecasted.
- Interact with Zift customers and provide support for the Managed Services team in escalation situations, applying savvy and experience.
- Regularly attend customer calls to review Channel Program needs and provide consulting and expertise to guide to best solution.
- Review and approve statements of work. Track and report on team profitability and efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership on product administration to the Managed Services team.
We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- 4+ years’ experience preferred
- BS/BA in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience in the software industry.
- Personnel management, leadership, recruiting, hiring and firing
- Working knowledge of web technologies, experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of SQL and database management
- Enterprise software implementation and integration
- Quick to learn and apply new technologies
- An analytical and logical problem solver and thinker
- Attention to detail and can see a job through to completion. Deadline focused.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in customer facing, internal and executive communications
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic about working in a team and motivated by contributing to the team’s success.
- Show flexibility and commitment
- Sound judgment and mature approach to work
- Can work legally in the United Kingdom.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.