- Oxford, UK
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
This position is with Relayware, Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zift., based in Oxford, UK.
The Business Analyst / Implementation Consultants at Zift Solutions work directly with our customers across the world, as they implement and extend their Zift Solutions implementations. This key role within our Professional Services team provides a great opportunity for customer-focussed analysts with experience of B2B software to move forward in their careers implementing partnering automation solutions that are critical to our customers’ business success. You will additionally get the opportunity to develop your client and project management skills, working with a wide variety of customers.
Part of a close-knit multi-disciplinary project team, you will be responsible for customer requirements gathering, analysis, solution documentation, integration and build design and delivery validation, working with the customer to deliver a great solution on time, and to budget. You will lead workshops, recommend best practice solutions and processes, and prepare documentation, both for the customer and your colleagues within the project team. Like most great SaaS software, Zift PRM is highly configurable, and some customers require custom developments, to integrate with other business systems and support unique requirements. You will prepare requirements specifications as needed, drawing on deep knowledge of the capabilities of Zift PRM. Position is based in our Oxford, United Kingdom Office.
- Build and maintain great customer relationships, to make each project successful for both the client and Relayware.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team on customer implementation projects, taking the leading role in requirements gathering, analysis, design and customer documentation.
- Lead customer workshops, prepare requirements and user documentation for project delivery.
- For integrations and customizations, prepare detailed functional and technical specifications, preparing change requests and estimates as appropriate.
- Ensure that the delivered solution makes best use of the capabilities of the Relayware product and meets the customers’ specified requirements.
- Quality assure that the delivered solution meets specification.
- Manage customer expectations, identifying and communicating issues and risks, as well as resolving to ensure customer success.
- Be involved in, and where applicable develop and lead initiatives to improve internal processes, documentation, customer satisfaction and speed of delivery
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the Relayware product, the business processes involved in partnering automation and best practices in partner management.
- Maintain a current knowledge of best practice in business analysis and project management to maintain your professional skills to the highest level.
- While this role is primarily office-based, there will be travel to client sites, including overseas.
Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration or another rigorous discipline
- Highly skilled and experienced as a business analyst
- At least two years experience working for a software vendor, re-seller or consultancy in a customer facing role, implementing software projects for clients
- Specific background in channel management, CRM/PRM solutions, marketing automation or other business applications is a strong advantage
- Highly skilled at interfacing with all levels of an organization and direct customer/client management experience
- Excellent communication skills: written, spoken, telephone and presentations
- Ability to deliver highly accurate written documentation
- Appropriate Visa status and right to work in the Relayware location to which you are applying
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritizing and delivering tasks independently
- Highly intelligent and quick to learn
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of project delivery
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective analytical skills
- Able to establish, develop and maintain positive, long term working relationships with team members and clients
- A pro-active, enthusiastic and adaptable team player who relishes a challenge and the chance to expand and grow their skills
- Ability to focus on assigned tasks until completion
- Great written English, plus strong telephone and personal communication skills for both internal and external presentations
- Willingness and skills to work for short periods on customer site anywhere in the world
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.