- Oxford, UK
As a Developer in Relayware you will occupy a pivotal role in creating world-class functionality for our customers. You will have first class technical skills with a passion for delivering high quality software. You will use those skills within the Relayware product team to deliver modern, performant web applications, working closely with colleagues in an agile/scrum environment. You will recommend areas where the application can be improved and take the initiative to deliver those improvements.
This position is with Relayware, Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zift., based in Oxford, UK.
- Design and develop Java Spring APIs to communicate with front-end web applications (AngularJS apps)
- Bring attention to opportunities to write features in a microservices architecture where possible
- In an Agile/Scrum environment, contribute by fully engaging with sprint planning, sizing and estimating processes, daily stand-up meetings and retrospectives.
- Maintain an attention to detail in all that you do to ensure that Relayware product functionality is of the highest possible standard of quality.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 3+ years of experience as a back end or full stack developer
- Experience with ColdFusion and/or Java essential
- Experience with Git, unit tests, SQL (TSQL in particular) and REST webservice experience highly desirable
- Experience in a product company an advantage
- University degree in the field of computer science or a related field
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritizing and delivering tasks independently
- Highly intelligent and quick to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of sprint delivery
- A pro-active, enthusiastic and adaptable team player
- Appropriate Visa status and right to work in the UK
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.