Implementation Project Manager
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
Zift Solutions is looking for an Implementation Project Manager to manage the implementation of new Customers onto the Zift platform, as well as manage projects where an existing Customer is expanding their current program. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring this pivotal part of the customer lifecycle is seamless and sets the Customer up for success. This includes building a positive rapport with representatives from all levels of the Customer organization, as well as internal team members, while demonstrating strong project management skills to successfully meet project goals and objectives.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of implementation or Customer-facing project management experience, who can hit the ground running. To succeed in this role, you must possess strong communication, documentation and organizational skills and an unwavering commitment to excellence. You will need to understand how to execute on channel marketing program strategy while simultaneously supporting the diverse needs of our clients.
- Provide expert knowledge and best practices on the Zift Solutions implementation process for new Clients and existing Clients adding products/solutions to their current program.
- Oversee Small/Midsized Business (SMB) to Enterprise-level program implementations from the sales handoff to Customer Success and Service Delivery teams.
- Lead client kick-off calls to define objectives, deliverables and timelines.
- Build project plans, manage deliverables, report on the status of milestones and proactively identify project risks.
- Manage internal resources in alignment with the project budget.
- Lead weekly project status calls with the support of internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Initiate ongoing communications and follow-ups to ensure client program objectives are met.
- Set and reinforce expectations and deadlines with clients and ensure follow through on any commitments made by the Sales, Customer Success or Service Delivery teams.
- Communicate project progress to Client and Zift stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work with client and appropriate Zift Solutions personnel to setup and configure systems and settings and coordinate training with the appropriate team specialist.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field and at least 2 years of experience implementing and/or supporting clients in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to set clear expectations and build effective relationships with internal teammates and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple implementations with tight deadlines.
- Highly confident presenter, with strong business acumen and dynamic and engaging presence.
- Adaptable attitude, sense of urgency and commitment to service excellence.
- Knowledge of project management tools, excellent PowerPoint skills.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.