Support Documentation Administrator
- Oxford, UK
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees. We are always looking for top talent to join our team. To learn more, visit www.ziftsolutions.com.
This position is with Relayware, Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zift., based in Oxford, UK.
Zift Solutions is expanding our Support Services team with individuals who are passionate about customer service. In that context, the Documentation Manager owns Support Services documentation, training modules and assessments to aid in team first response and ticket resolution. Zift Solutions believes customer support differentiates us from our competition, and we are looking for a full-time Documentation Manager who differentiates themselves from their competition as well.
Our Documentation Manager works closely with Support Services, Product Management, Product Marketing and Professional Services stakeholders. Our open and collaborative environment rewards independent, active contributors who take ownership of the documentation and training needed to take the Support Services team to the next level.
- Create step and workflow documentation around custom, complex feature sets within SaaS platforms to assist team response times and ticket resolution.
- Provide Level 1 triage support as a member of the Support Services team.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing stakeholders to determine any feature releases and adjust documentation accordingly.
- Collaborate with Professional Services for customer specific configurations and customizations and document accordingly.
- Research and implement new training methods to improve documentation methodology.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to determine appropriate document organization within our internal Wiki to promote knowledge transfer and ticket resolution.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to determine Wiki best practices and document access and design elements.
- Logs significant document adjustments and reports to affected stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other departments to maintain core feature documentation.
- Applies metadata structure to manage change against documentation repository.
- Assesses and reports on document library life-cycle.
- Engage team to discuss any documentation or training needs on cadence.
- Write, review and maintain training modules and assessments for Support Services team members.
- Document team progress with curriculum tracking and assessment performance scores.
- 2+ years’ experience in Documentation or Software Support
- BS/BA in English, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience in the software industry.
- A passion for helping others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong editorial process.
- Effectively prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Quick to learn and apply new technologies
- Attention to detail and can see a job through to completion. Deadline focused.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic about working in a team and motivated by contributing to the team’s success.
- Show flexibility and commitment
- Sound judgment and mature approach to work
- Self-motivated, active contributor who takes initiative.
- Professional attitude and work habits.
- Graceful with ambiguous work situations.
- Excels at recognizing nuance and vigilant with change management.
- Can work legally in the United Kingdom.
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.