Senior Customer Success Manager
- Cary, NC, USA
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who will actively engage and partner with our Customers to maximize adoption of the deployed PRM and/or CMM solution to achieve positive business impact results. As the primary point of contact with the client, you will manage, maintain and build strong relationships with our customers via superior communication and organization skills. You will work closely with other teams within Zift to oversee the day to day operations of select accounts and optimize performance to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Act as Zift’s primary customer-facing representative, proactively working as a trusted advisor to enhance overall Customer experience and drive positive change across the organization
- Manage to an agreed upon Channel Success Plan with the Customer that outlines critical business objectives, key metrics for Customers and Partners, and recommended activities to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty; revising and enhancing the Plan, as needed
- Lead 30, 60, 90 day and quarterly Channel Success Plan reviews, plus formal executive-level Business Reviews at agreed upon timeframes, to review successes, areas for improvement, and next steps to continue to move the program forward
- Be the Customer advocate for new product ideas or product issues; act as key escalation point for support and service issues
- Promote, educate, and train existing and new contacts on overall platform functionality as well as on platform updates to encourage utilization and understanding of features to realize new benefits
- Share best practices and recommendations on adoption and customer/partner enablement and engagement
- Identify opportunities for Customer success stories & related ROI
Account Ownership & Direction:
- Coordinate and track overall project efforts with the client
- Schedule and lead regular client status meetings and presentations with thorough agendas and notes
- Provide direction to Zift team members assigned to the customer accounts under management
- Ensure client activities fall within contractual obligations
- Partner with internal Sales Executive and team on cross-sell, up-sell opportunities or at-risk renewals – assisting on Tier 1 and 2 Accounts, owning on Tier 3 accounts
- Review Account Performance with management Monthly/Quarterly; documenting and maintaining customer health status and key account details that are utilized by all groups within the Zift organization
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all deliverables
- Maintain expertise in the capabilities of our marketing automation and partner relationship management platform
- Seek opportunities to be an effective channel marketer utilizing industry best practices
- 5+ years managing accounts for a software, technology or advertising organization
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Ability to travel when required, limited travel (less than 10%)
- Marketing and/or technology delivery team leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Productivity Suite
- Experience with MS Project or comparable project management software a plus
- Experience in compiling customer metrics in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Personal accountability
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Creative consultation experience
- Be thorough, flexible and reliable
- Ability to be productive with little oversight
- Possess a basic understanding of:
o Digital content and assets
o Email marketing tools
o Project management
o Communications and copywriting
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.