Front End Web Developer
- 6501 Weston Pkwy, Cary, NC 27513, USA
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
The Web Developer will work with Zift staff to develop professional marketing activities, such as email campaigns, web site product panels, and online ad campaigns for Zift’s clients. This position requires involvement in the full life-cycle of technical marketing activities: requirements gathering, specification and estimation, design, development, quality assurance and review, execution, and analysis. The development of marketing activities will involve using various internet technologies as well as Zift’s proprietary marketing syndication platform.
In this role, you will work with marketing professionals, graphic designers and other software engineers and technology professionals within Zift.
- Work closely with the production team to develop professional marketing activities using HTML/CSS. Some example activities include:
o Multi-touch email campaigns with landing pages
o Web site product panels
o Online ad campaigns
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device functionality
- Update existing collateral in Zift’s Marketing Syndication Platform
- Stay current on digital trends and new web technologies
- A degree in Computer Science or comparable engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in hand-coding HTML/CSS (no WYSIWYG)
- Experience in responsive design and development (Bootstrap)
- 1-2 years experience as a web developer
- Familiarity with application server programming technologies (PHP)
- Technical email marketing experience building email campaigns to work across email clients
- Graphic design experience
- Advertising, marketing, and/or agency experience
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.