Marketing Operations Manager
- 6501 Weston Pkwy, Cary, NC 27513, USA
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
The Marketing Operations Manager serves as a link between the clients/suppliers and the Zift production team, for processing and tracking various marketing projects. He/she will work to confirm all project requirements and materials before assigning and managing the development of project activities. He/she is responsible for reviewing and testing all activities, packaging project materials for partner consumption, and internal reporting on content usage. Project activities include: syndicated website content, email offers, newsletters, pay-per-click campaigns, co-branded collateral, banner ads, and social media campaigns. Account portfolio generally consists of a mix of small/mid-sized accounts. Actual portfolio size will be based on the scale and complexity of the relationships under management.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the quality of all project activities developed by the Zift production team and deployed through the Zift platform. He/she will work closely with the Customer Success Managers to ensure the client’s satisfaction with production services to meet their expectations and Zift’s standards of excellence.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be expected to:
- Fully understand client project requirements and materials
- Organize project materials, and write detailed instructions for the Zift production team
- Traffic all project activities through the development process
- Run content usage reports
- Coordinate with the Zift Channel Engagement Managers to compile recommendations for program improvements
- Provide feedback to Zift Production on design efforts
- Review and QA completed project activities
- Package project activities for the Zift platform
- Support Customer Success Managers and Channel Engagement Managers on any marketing activity-related work
- Provide advice on marketing best practices for project activities
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Organization and Project Management experience (Agency experience preferred)
- Online Marketing skills (email marketing, PPC campaigns, HTML, website layout)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time and project management skills
- Ability to work with many different personality types
- Creative consultation experience
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.