Channel Engagement Manager - Spanish Speaking
- 6501 Weston Pkwy, Cary, NC 27513, USA
Founded in 2006, Zift Solutions helps channel leaders deliver an unparalleled partner experience and capture more revenue with fully integrated tools, expertise, services and support. Zift is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes. Over the last decade, the company has grown organically and via mergers and acquisition. Zift now employs over 200 people worldwide, with US-based headquarters in New Jersey and offices across the US, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
As the Enterprise Channel Management leader, Zift synchronizes the people, processes and technology B2B organizations require to drive channel revenue and growth with Channel as a Service. Our comprehensive range of applications integrate seamlessly with established systems and infrastructure to speed time-to-sales, engage partners and provide greater ROI. Our customers are industry leaders and high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors. Our teams work together to create a positive impact on our customers, strategic partners and employees.
The Channel Engagement Manager is an important customer facing role that requires outstanding communication, time and project management skills and the ability to work with different personality types. This role will focus on building and maintaining relationships with our partner community to ensure the continuous use and renewal of Zift123. The ability to demonstrate and answer questions about the Zift123 platform are critical to the success of this role. This position will use a high touch partner and service approach.
The Channel Engagement Manager is responsible for scheduling, on-boarding, training, and support for the Partners in an assigned geography. Once a Partner is engaged and trained, the CEM will be the primary contact with the partner. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Support and register Partners to include account creation in Zift123 and training Partners in Zift123
- Project Management and coordination
- Document activities in Salesforce
- Provide Concierge services as required
- Proactive outreach to Partner quarterly at a minimum
- Responsible for Partner Renewals as required
- Key escalation point for support and service issues
- Attend project status calls and provide Partner update to Clients in a timely manner as required
- Conduct Partner/Customer demos and Best Practices Webinars as required
- Attend Partner Conferences (usually in Spring/Summer) as required
- Marketing & Customer Service experience (within software or services preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish (verbal and written)
- Expert user of Excel and PowerPoint
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience preferred
- BA or BS from accredited university or equivalent business experience in field
EEO POLICY (EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Zift Solutions practices equal opportunity without regards to race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local laws.
This policy applies to all personnel actions in all job classifications as well as to all terms and conditions of employment. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas as hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, termination, benefits, transfer, layoff, recall and recreational programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zift Solutions, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Valerie Brecht at 919-760-1343 for assistance.